Saturday, July 5, 2008

My "ideary" and reviving the "ufsnack" mailing list

Today is a feed day - both twitter and del.icio.us:

  • twitter.com/unclecj unclecj.jaiku.com - Probably you also have those momentary flashes of insight you just need to write down somewhere. Now I now what to do with them, I'll SMS them to my twitterjaiku "ideary"! Also this goes along the line of "putting URLs on thoughts", I would just make it easier to edit/comment/expand on ideary posts too, anyone who can teach me microblogging properly? (Update: Jaiku seemed a little bit more flexible and nicer, so I grabbed that instead)

  • del.icio.us/tag/ufsnack - Once upon a time I think there used to be a mailinglist for Young Scientists (FUF) called "ufsnack". This is the web2.0 version of it, a linkfeed and we have chat rooms and stuff (forums are down for the summer?! :-( ) where we can communicate as well!

(Actually we already also use del.icio.us to share links in the basvrak and websmurf groups)

Just visit those pages and subscribe to the RSS feeds!

No comments: