Thursday, October 1, 2009

The possibility of physical and mental collapse...

"The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride." (quote)
Tonight it hit home with me how messy my online footprint has become. Sure you can just google "unclecj", but each of its pieces, including this blog, is very neglected. I barely even open my Google Reader anymore, EventBox sort of passed away with my old harddisk, Jaiku and bloggy are all but forgotten and my ambitions to write on several exciting topics are simply moving nowhere. Indeed my "workflow" is very streamlined, microblogging through ping.fm and stuff, which also means I take time for almost nothing outside of the everyday flow.

It took me a long while to figure out I used my OpenId to connect with twitterfeed, and what happened to feeding my blogs to twitter before I simply don't know. I would love to clean up my blogs and post some new things, but it's not gonna happen, I'm simply too busy with more important commitments.

So, enjoy some fear and loathing while I'm being confused. I got some cool books while overseas, good stuff.

No comments: